Amazon’s annual one-day sale called Prime Day is going on in full swing right now. Amazon Prime Day is exclusively focused towards Amazon Prime members. If you’re a Prime member, you will love to enjoy huge discount on thousands of products. In case you’re not a member, here’s how to enjoy Prime Day deals without Amazon Prime membership.
Enjoy Prime Day Deals Without Amazon Prime Membership
Amazon Prime membership costs $99/year but you don’t really need to pay $99 for Prime membership and enjoy Prime Day deals. You can try out Amazon Prime for 30 days completely free, without paying anything at all.
Once you apply for Amazon Prime trial, you can enjoy all Prime Day deals -just like regular Prime members do. This is undoubtedly the best way to save huge on your orders while also trying out Amazon Prime.Try Amazon Prime FREE
Amazon Prime Membership Benefits
- FREE Two-Day Shipping with no minimum order size on over 20 million items
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month – with no due dates.
- Access to Amazon.com items that are reserved exclusively for Prime members
If you’re a devoted Amazon customer, you should consider trying (and buying later on) Amazon Prime membership -especially when you don’t have to pay anything for a full month.
To see what Amazon has to offer on Prime Day, visit Amazon Prime Day deals page where you can find thousands of products on discounts. Be quick though, as these deals are on for limited time only.
Click here to start your completely FREE trial of Amazon Prime and start enjoying Prime Day deals without paying anything extra.Try Amazon Prime FREE